WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Underwear and swimwear cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Beauty products and accessories cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Items must have all tags attached.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
- For UK & ROI customers, you are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of receipt.
- For all international customers, please return unsuitable items
within 28 days of receiving your parcels.
- Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
DO YOU REFUND THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
- Unfortunately, we do not refund postage/shipping charges on any orders
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice.
- To return an item please follow the steps stated in ‘HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?’.
THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
- If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us.
- This two-week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or
from the day after you receive the last item of your order).
- You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).